Benefits of a Professional Flooring Upgrade
Replacing your old flooring has a number of advantages, such as:
- Lower Maintenance – Typically, new flooring is easier to maintain due to improvements in materials and construction. Forget that constant need to scrub old floors — with new flooring, cleaning can be a breeze!
- Better Performance – Need a floor to cover a high-traffic area in your house? No problem! Southeastern Interiors can recommend solutions that can handle practically any traffic pattern.
- Updated Look– If you have lived with the same flooring for years, new carpet, hardwood, laminate or tile can be a source of beauty, adding drama to your home.
One of the most-cost effective, yet visually transformative home improvement projects a homeowner can commission is the installation of new carpet. Bedrooms, living rooms, recreation rooms and more should be prime candidates for carpet upgrades — and we’ve seen the positive results firsthand!
A carpet installation from Southeastern Interiors can provide a number of benefits to you as a homeowner. Consider that most of our clients comment on marked improvements in home comfort, sound dampening and overall maintenance.
Also, don’t forget that replacing a home’s old carpet allows you to remove years of trapped dust, dander and other allergens, helping you and your family breathe more easily.
Why wait? Work with our interior designers to find the new carpet for your residential space from trusted brands such as:
Be sure to ask about the stain-resistant carpeting these companies offer, too.
Benefits of Hardwood Floors
Arguably, there is no more gorgeous a floor available for a home than one made of hardwood. Hardwood floors serve as a dramatic addition to any home — their beauty goes practically unmatched.
Why select hardwoods for flooring in your kitchen, living room, entryway, dining room or more? Obviously, the natural look is the biggest plus, but hardwoods, unlike laminates, are also usually relatively easy to repair — simply buff out the trouble spots. Hardwoods may also add to the value of your home.
Southeastern Interiors specializes in pre-finished and site-finished hardwood floors from these suppliers:
- Impressions Hardwood
- LM Flooring
- Wellmade Bamboo
Why Choose Laminate Flooring?
Lots of homeowners choose laminate flooring over hardwood — the biggest factor is the impact on their budget. Laminate flooring is almost always the more cost-effective option of the two because it is a man-made material that is easy to install.
Laminate from manufacturers like Mohawk, Mannington, Armstrong, Bruce, Kronotex® and Shaw are also usually easier to clean and are more resistant to wear and tear.
Ceramic Tile Inventory & Installation
Bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms and more can be instantly improved with an installation of ceramic tile from NC’s leading residential construction company, Southeastern Interiors.
Backsplashes, flooring and more can all be added to your Raleigh-area home — you can even consult with our own interior designer at no additional charge to choose colors, designs and patterns to best fit your space.
Major Manufacturers of Ceramic Tile We Sell & Install
The possibilities are truly endless! Southeastern Interiors offers an extensive list of floor, wall and mosaic ceramic tile options for your home from the most-popular brands in the industry, such as Daltile, American Olean, Mosaic Tile, Florida Tile, and General Ceramic.
These brands are well known for their quality, look and performance throughout the home improvement industry.
Ceramic Tile vs. Porcelain Tile
Oftentimes, our customers ask questions regarding the difference between ceramic tile and porcelain tile. The real answer is that porcelain is a ceramic, but there are a couple of small differences between the two.
First of all, ceramic tile is made mostly using clay — porcelain tile utilizes sand instead. Also, unlike ceramic tile, porcelain tile is formed using high pressure and extreme heat.
What does that mean to the homeowner? The biggest difference is in overall appearance— ceramic tile is usually darker, while the porcelain varietal is lighter due to its makeup. Most importantly, the difference in durability is practically negligible.
Ceramic Tile manufacturers:
- American Olean
- Florida Tile
- General Ceramic
Are you looking to have ceramic tile installed in your home? Do you own a home in Wake, Harnett, Johnston, or Lee County? Contact Southeastern Interiors. Our customer service team is available at (877)-207-3759.
Vinyl Flooring Is a Good Choice
Why choose vinyl composition tile and luxury vinyl plank flooring? It’s:
- Resilient– Vinyl flooring is considered to be a type of resilient floor because, unlike some of the other flooring types we install, it gives and flexes, then has the ability to return to its original state. Carpet, for instance, gives when stepped on, but it changes shape — hardwood floors, on the other hand, don’t give at all. This ability to “give” makes vinyl flooring quieter and more pleasant to walk on.
- Safe– Nowadays, vinyl floors are coated in advanced material that helps prevent slips and falls, despite their often slick appearance. Even though they can shine and sparkle, they still help walkers stay upright and stable.
- Reliable– Even in the most highly-trafficked locations, vinyl flooring holds up — and when you consider the amount of money most commercial property owners save in repair and maintenance expenses, it practically pays for itself.
Preferred Manufacturers of Vinyl Flooring
We choose to partner with the following manufacturers of vinyl flooring:
- Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT):
- Karndean Flooring
- Primo Floors
- IVC – Moduleo
- IVC – US