One of the most underrated components of any commercial property is the quality of its flooring. Unlike wall systems, customers and employees have direct contact with floor coverings all day, every day.
Southeastern Interiors installs floor systems in offices, stores, churches, auditoriums, government buildings and more. Our commercial construction professionals have the expertise needed to install a new floor in your place of business.
Types of Commercial Flooring We Install
Unsure of all the flooring options available to you? Consult with our in-house interior designer at no additional charge to determine the right building material, like:
- Carpet Tile
- Ceramic Tile
- Specialty Flooring
Why You Should Upgrade the Flooring in Your Commercial Property
If you’ve been holding off on updating the flooring in your place of business, consider the following benefits of new floor coverings:
- Safety– Old floors or floor coverings can be a safety issue for your business. Cracks, slick spots, etc. — and the thought of what could happen should an employee or customer take a fall because of them — is enough to send chills down a property manager’s spine.
- Beauty– They say never judge a book by its cover…unfortunately, that’s not always the case. You want your entire commercial property to convey a message to the people who enter it. That message could be professionalism, fun, etc….whatever the case is, if your floors don’t flow with the rest of the space, or are dirty, your clients are receiving the wrong message.
- Maintenance– New floors are almost always simpler to maintain than dated ones. Because of improvements to floor covering treatments, dirt and grime are less likely to be present and much easier to remove.
Southeastern Interiors is a preferred source for commercial construction services in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. To contact us, fill out our online form, or call 877-207-3759.
Commercial Carpet & Carpet Tile Installation in the Southeast
Are you looking for a cost-effective improvement to make inside your commercial property? Consider replacing your current flooring with new carpet or carpet tile.
Southeastern Interiors’ commercial construction staff of designers and builders are available today to begin the process of laying down new carpet or carpet tile to make the location note-worthy.
Southeastern Interiors Installs the Best Commercial Carpet Brands
At Southeastern Interiors, we enjoy giving our customers a great deal of customizable options before beginning any construction work — carpeting is no different. We offer a variety of colors and styles from premium vendors, such as:
Carpet or Carpet Tile?
Many of our clients ask, “Which is a better option — carpet or carpet tile?” The easy answer is that it depends on the size of your business, but the biggest determining factor is the amount of foot traffic you get.
If your business encompasses a large amount of square footage and receives a lot of foot traffic, carpet tile is probably the best fit. The main advantage of tile is that it’s you can replace individual tiles that receive wear and tear, leaving the better-conditioned pieces behind — unlike regular carpeting, which often requires you replace an entire room.
If your commercial area is comprised of a series of offices and other smaller rooms and doesn’t see an inordinate amount of traffic, regular carpeting is a good solution. These are some of the commercial carpet brands we provide:
We also provide residential carpet installation to homeowners in Wake, Johnston, Lee and Harnett.
Southeastern Interiors offers all of our commercial clients carpet installation services. You can work with us in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida. Reach out to us online or by phone at 877-207-3759.
Premier Commercial Laminate Flooring Installation
Stunning flooring for your commercial property is available to you today — all you have to do is call!
Since 1989, Southeastern Interiors has provided laminate flooring installation to businesses, offices complexes, churches, government buildings, medical facilities and more across NC, SC, VA and beyond. As a licensed general contractor, our commercial construction crew is proficient at flooring installs and is 100% accessible to you!
Flooring Brand Names You Know & Trust
From our corporate office and warehouse in North Carolina, Southeastern Interiors maintains relationships with a variety of commercial, government and corporate clients — and many of them have decided to choose laminate or hardwood as their preferred floor covering.
As an installation expert, we choose to only work with the best names in the flooring business, including:
Features of Laminate & Hardwood Floors
Weighing the pros and cons of laminate and hardwood flooring? You may want to consider the features and benefits of:
- Laminate– What’s the number one reason commercial property owners choose laminate over hardwood flooring? Pricing — laminate is great for getting the look of a hardwood floor, but at a lower price point. Not only do they look like hardwood floors, laminate floors can stand up better to foot traffic, wear and tear and more!
- Hardwood– Nothing looks as beautiful as a pre-finished or site-finished hardwood floor. The look, the feel…hardwood floors have a timeless appeal that can add to, or even establish, the ambience in any room. Also, should a plank or series of pieces ever be scratched or damaged, the wood can typically be sanded or replaced easily.
Southeastern Interiors wants to be the construction company you trust for all of your businesses’ laminate and hardwood flooring needs. If you are located in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia or Florida, contact us at 877-207-3759.
Ceramic Tile Flooring Installation for Businesses
Business owners, managers and facilities coordinators have a multitude of options when it comes to flooring — the possibilities are seemingly endless!
When picking the right style floor, many commercial properties choose to go with ceramic tile flooring over other available products. Southeastern Interiors, operating out of North Carolina, has provided high-quality ceramic tile floor installation for nearly 30 years.
The Best Ceramic Tile Brands at Great Prices
As an interior remodeling and construction company, we have a solid reputation to uphold, which is why choose to carry only the most-reliable and versatile brands of ceramic tile in the industry — names such as:
- Florida Tile
- American Olean
Advantages of Ceramic Tile Flooring
We can even install ceramic tile flooring inside residential properties in the Wake, Johnston, Harnett and Lee County area — so, why choose it? Ceramic tile offers:
- Visual Appeal– First of all, ceramic tiles look great — and when you partner with Southeastern Interiors for your installation, you receive the assistance of our interior designer at no additional charge! They can help you sort through all of your options, from different colors, patterns, designs and more.
- Easy Maintenance– Not only are ceramics easy on the eye, they are also incredibly simple to maintain. Even large spills can be mopped up quickly without ever leaving a trace — try saying the same for carpet.
- Durability– Sometimes, our commercial customers balk over the initial price quote of a ceramic flooring install. But when you consider how long the floors will last, it becomes an easy decision. Like carpet tiles, if a ceramic tile ever needs to be replaced, you can simply have the old piece removed and a new one added in its place.
Nobody installs ceramic tile flooring like the team at Southeastern Interiors. If you own or manage a property in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia or Florida and need our expertise, contact us at 877-207-3759
Skilled Vinyl Flooring Installation
What qualities make up an outstanding commercial floor? If your business values reliability, easy cleaning, safety and affordability, you should consider adding vinyl floors to your place of business.
Southeastern Interiors specializes in flooring installation of all types — we are a trusted source of commercial construction services! Our certified staff of contractors is available to work on your space.
Vinyl Flooring Is a Good Choice for Commercial Properties
Why do so many commercial property owners choose vinyl composition tile and luxury vinyl plank flooring? It’s:
- Resilient– Vinyl flooring is considered to be a type of resilient floor because, unlike some of the other flooring types we install, it gives and flexes, then has the ability to return to its original state. Carpet, for instance, gives when stepped on, but it changes shape — hardwood floors, on the other hand, don’t give at all. This ability to “give” makes vinyl flooring quieter and more pleasant to walk on.
- Safe– Nowadays, vinyl floors are coated in advanced material that helps prevent slips and falls, despite their often slick appearance. Even though they can shine and sparkle, they still help walkers stay upright and stable.
- Reliable– Even in the most highly-trafficked locations, vinyl flooring holds up — and when you consider the amount of money most commercial property owners save in repair and maintenance expenses, it practically pays for itself.
Preferred Manufacturers of Resilient Vinyl Flooring
We choose to partner with the following manufacturers of vinyl flooring:
Commercial Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT):
- Primo Floors
Commercial Sheet Vinyl:
Put these incredible brands to work for you!
Southeastern Interiors is the commercial construction expert in vinyl flooring. If you are located in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia or Florida, contact us on line or call us at 877-207-3759.
Proficient Installers of Specialty Floor Systems: Southeastern Interiors
Sometimes, the most-popular flooring options just aren’t enough. Does your business need a more-unique type of floor? If so, reach out to the commercial construction experts at Southeastern Interiors — we provide commercial clients like you the best in specialty flooring selection and customization, regardless of your business.
Types of Specialty Flooring We Install
Our in-house interior designer can help you select the right specialty floor for your office, gym, retail store, church, etc. — then our construction team can provide adept and prompt installation of your new custom floor.
If you are in need of a specialty floor, consider:
- Raised-Access Flooring– This type of flooring is becoming more and more popular as offices and IT departments become increasingly dependent upon technology and the extensive wiring it requires. Raised floors allow wiring and cables to be hidden from view underfoot, often covered by extremely sturdy and comfortable concrete tiles. In many instances, raised-access computer floors allow tech professionals easy access to wires, providing enough space for a person to crawl through.
- Rubber Flooring– Another type of resilient flooring is rubber flooring. What’s the number one benefit of rubber flooring? It’s comfortable to walk on. If you own or operate a business where staff or customers spend a lot of time standing up, rubber floors are a good option. Rubber works best in medical facilities, stores, playgrounds, gyms and more! We offer selections from Roppe®, Johnsonite®, Armstrong® and Mannington®.
Southeastern Interiors offers all of our commercial clients specialty flooring installation services. To work with us, reach out in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida online or by phone at 877.207.3759
Commercial flooring applications in Europe have been using cork for well over a century, but the growing interest in green living is making cork a more popular choice for residential living in the United States. From harvest to installation, cork flooring is possibly the most environmentally sustainable, non-toxic and healthy of all flooring surfaces.
For people with allergies, cork flooring is an ideal surface. It is antimicrobial and less likely to be affected by mold and mildew. It does not absorb dust or pollen, making it easier to rid the home of these potential allergens.
And to add to its bounty of riches, the insulating properties of cork flooring contribute to energy efficiency. Experts say that even a cork underlayment will provide significant insulation in the cold months.
Cork has a unique cellular structure with millions of cells enclosed with a gaseous substance, providing a comfortable cushioned surface that gives a soft feeling to the feet and joints of people walking and standing on cork floors for extended periods.
Southeastern Interiors offers all of our commercial clients specialty flooring installation services. To work with us, reach out in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida online or by phone call 877-207-3759.